You can trust our selection for Lens For Sony A58 Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 37484 reviews for Lens For Sony A58 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Lens For Sony A58 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Lens For Sony A58.
Comparison Chart for Best Lens For Sony A58
37484 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Lens For Sony A58. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Sony 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM DT Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||JINTU Adapter Ring for T2 T-Mount Telephoto Lens to AF Mount Camera for Sony α (Alpha) Minolta-AF DSLR Cameras A900 A700 A550 A350 A58 A99 A77 A100 A500 A450 A290 A390 A560 A850 A200 A300||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Sony DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical ED Standard Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||OPTURA HD Photo 55MM 0.43x Wide Angle + Macro Lens for Nikon D3400||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2x- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha A99V||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Sony Alpha SAL35F18 35mm f/1.8 A-mount Wide Angle Lens (Black)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Fotasy M42 Screw Mount lens to Sony Minolta DSLR Camera adapter Ring||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Sony SLT-A58K Digital SLR Kit with 18-55mm Zoom Lens||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Sony Alpha A99||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Sony 55-300mm DT f/4.5-5.6 SAM Telephoto Zoom A-Mount Lens||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Sony 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM DT Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras
- JINTU Adapter Ring for T2 T-Mount Telephoto Lens to AF Mount Camera for Sony α Minolta-AF DSLR Cameras...
- Sony DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical ED Standard Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- OPTURA HD Photo 55MM 0.43x Wide Angle + Macro Lens for Nikon D3400, D5600 and Sony Alpha Series A99II...
- Opteka 650-1300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha A99V, A99, A77, A68, A65, A58, A57, A55, A37, A35...
- Sony Alpha SAL35F18 35mm f/1.8 A-mount Wide Angle Lens Black
- Fotasy M42 Screw Mount lens to Sony Minolta DSLR Camera adapter Ring, for Sony Alpha a99 a900 a850 a700...
- Sony SLT-A58K Digital SLR Kit with 18-55mm Zoom Lens, 20.1MP SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD Screen...
- High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Sony Alpha A99, A77, A65, A58, A57, A55, A37, A35...
- Sony 55-300mm DT f/4.5-5.6 SAM Telephoto Zoom A-Mount Lens
1. Sony 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM DT Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras
- Compatible with 35 mm Full Frame, or APS-C format A-mount cameras.
- Small size, light weight telephoto zoom lens. Circular Aperture
- 35mm focal length equivelant; 82.5-300mm
- Smooth and silent AF operation with built-in motor (SAM)
- Closest focus distance: 0.95m; Maximum magnification: 0.29x
- Please note: DT lenses are not recommended for use with the DSLR-A900
2. JINTU Adapter Ring for T2 T-Mount Telephoto Lens to AF Mount Camera for Sony α (Alpha) Minolta-AF DSLR Cameras A900 A700 A550 A350 A58 A99 A77 A100 A500 A450 A290 A390 A560 A850 A200 A300
- This mount adapter is compatible with Sony and Minolta AF mount cameras to attach T2/T mount lens.
- It also allows you to attach your sony alpha DSLR /SLR camera to lenses, telescopes, microscopes, enlargers, and bellows attachments that have a T2 universal thread mount.
- Completely manual control, manual focus and manual exposure.
- With a mini wrench to help tighten or loosen the screw.
- Made of high-quality metal material, durable for long time use.
3. Sony DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical ED Standard Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- DT lens design for optimum performance
- Delivers superb wide-angle to mid-range telephoto shots
- Aspherical lens elements for wide-angle accuracy
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for telephoto shots with well-defined color
- 35mm equivalent: 27mm to 105mm
4. OPTURA HD Photo 55MM 0.43x Wide Angle + Macro Lens for Nikon D3400
- Compatible with the Sony Alpha Series (SLT-A99V, A99II, A99, A77II, A77, A68, A58, A57, A65, A55, A 390, A100, A33, A900, A850, A700, A500, A330, A300 A230, A200) DSLR cameras with 18-55mm, 75-300mm f/4.
- Compatible with the Nikon D3400, D5600 w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography.
- Optical system: 3 elemens in 3 groups conversion type
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 55mm OPTURA HD Wide Angle+Macro Lens + OPTURA HD Micro Fiber Cloth
5. Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2x- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha A99V
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range.
- SUPER ZOOM: 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING: This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting.
- COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all Sony A-Mount APS-C and full frame cameras including A99V, A99, A77, A68, A65, A58, A57, A55, A37, A35, A33, A900, A700, A580, A560, A550, A390, A380, A330, A290 and other A-Mount Digital Cameras.
6. Sony Alpha SAL35F18 35mm f/1.8 A-mount Wide Angle Lens (Black)
- Lens not Zoomable. Change from autofocus to manual focus at the flick of a switch
- DT 35mm f/1.8 Prime Lens (non-zoom)
- ALC-SH111 Solid-circular lens hood
- Front and rear lens cap
- 35 mm equivalent focal length when used with APS-C sensor camera – 52.5
- Angle of View, attached to APS-C-format camera; degrees – 44
7. Fotasy M42 Screw Mount lens to Sony Minolta DSLR Camera adapter Ring
- The ring allows M42 Screw Mount lenses (Carl Zeiss, Pentax, Praktica, Mamiya) to be used on Sony Alpha Digital cameras (film SLR and digital SLR).
- The adapter is brand new , and made of brass copper
- The lens is set manually
- It is possible to use Macro rings and other accessories
- For Sony Alpha a99 a900 a850 a700 a77 a65 a58 a55 a35 a33 a580 a390 a380 a350 a330 a300 a290 a230 a200 a100.
8. Sony SLT-A58K Digital SLR Kit with 18-55mm Zoom Lens
- 20.1 MP Exmor HD APS sensor with 5 FPS shooting
- Translucent Mirror Technology accelerates AF performance
- 1080/60i/24p Full HD or 1080/30p MP4 movies w/ Quick AF
- Lock-on AF for even easier focusing of moving subjects
- SVGA OLED True-Finder optimizes eye-level framing
9. High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Sony Alpha A99
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Sony Alpha A-Mount SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
10. Sony 55-300mm DT f/4.5-5.6 SAM Telephoto Zoom A-Mount Lens
- Ideal for use on APS-C size DSLR cameras
- 4.5 (1.4 m) minimum focus;Aperture blades : 7
- Zoom range: 55-300 (82.5-450 35mm equivalent)
- ED Glass for sharp imaging. Dimensions (W x H x D)-83 x 80.5mm (3-3/8 x 3-1/4in.)
- Compact, lightweight design.
Lens For Sony A58 Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Lens For Sony A58 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Lens For Sony A58 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Lens For Sony A58 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Lens For Sony A58 Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Lens For Sony A58 in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lens For Sony A58 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lens For Sony A58 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lens For Sony A58 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lens For Sony A58 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lens For Sony A58, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lens For Sony A58 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lens For Sony A58 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lens For Sony A58 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lens For Sony A58 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.